With 6.0 just around the corner and a lot of people wanting to raid I thought it would be a good time to draw your attention back to our raiding rules. I will assume you have all read them as you have been asked to multiple times :)
1) When 6.0 patches the guild bank will no longer be supplying pots and flasks. We tried a system where everyone donated herbs, lotus etc, but it was always the same few people who were donating and with 20+ people soon to provide for it didn't seem fair on the few who were giving the mats.
We may still have some in the gb but they will be for sale! At a reduced price ofc ;) I don't think it's too much to ask for raiders to supply their own flasks and pots. We will continue to supply food for the time being.
2) Punctuality!!! This is already in the rules but I want to bring it up again. With the larger raid groups punctuality is essential. It's totally unacceptable to have 19 people hanging around waiting for someone. Just remember, there are more people wanting to raid than there are spots so if you can't be on time there's a chance you could lose a spot to someone who can.
3) AFK without permission is not on. We have set raid times and set raid breaks and we would be super duper happy to have them stuck to! Again it's a courtesy to everyone else.
4) Mythic sizes and PC Powah! You are going to need to make sure that your hardware can cope with the larger team sizes we will be having. If that means turning down your graphics for some fights then so be it! I know it's not easy for everyone to be able to just throw money at this one, all I ask is that if you think your machine won't cope, let us know in advance.
5) Raid chatter. I know we are fairly lax with this sometimes but with an added 10 people it's really going to have to be cut down during fights. Trash is fine for jibber jabber fool!
I think that's it for now but please look over the existing rules again and if you have any issues/concerns/questions then come talk to me or one of my minio........officers :) Dw they don't bite.....too hard!