Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Raid Rules

Update

With 6.0 just around the corner and a lot of people wanting to raid I thought it would be a good time to draw your attention back to our raiding rules. I will assume you have all read them as you have been asked to multiple times :)1) When 6.0 pat...
Small Yilly 2y
Yilly0139Small Yilly 2y
Raid Rules

Trials

After a recent nasty conversation i have decided to post some Trial tips/Rules for new prospective raidersFirst of all gratz you've been accepted as a trial raider!Now comes the hard part,you have to put in 200 pct effort to get that all exclusive...
Small sybila 3y
sybila2219Small sybila 2y
Raid Rules

LOOT! OMG

Well this is something we all want and something ppl are always going to be upset about!First thing that i want you guys to understand the importance of the WHOLE grp getting gear and not just 1 person out gearing the rest of us.The raids are a te...
Small sybila 3y
sybila4254Small Yilly 3y
Raid Rules

Heretical Raiding Behaviour

f you are reading this then you are either a guild member brushing up on our raid rules, or you are a prospective member trying to find out what we are all about and whether you will fit in with heretic. Excellent either way.I have endeavoured to ...
Small Yilly 3y
Yilly1359Small Yilly 3y
Page 1